Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 21, 2018

Wow! Mom!  

I felt so much love from you this last week! With the handwritten package with with all the sweets I miss from the States. Literally my 3 favourite things to snack on that aren't available in the UK!  You Are an angel!  Not to mention that sweet video you sent in with the family in front of our house!  Wow!  I just felt so loved and close to you this week! 

Also! Congratulations on being so close to being done with school! You Are My hero and a great example of an amazing student!  In sure it's tedious here at the end, but I know that you can do it! You are awesome! 

My week has been hectic! I sent Dad some things we do and this week was FULL of Zone Conferences. Do you remember Zone Conferences? They Are amazing!  But MAN there is a load if work that goes in to make those meetings great! We spent Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday preparing trainings, slideshows, videos, and setting up all the projectors and tech stuff.  Im going to be a tech whizz by the time I get home!  Then We spent WednesdayThursday, and Friday doing the three different groups of Zones.  Wow!  Spiritual meetings! They all ended around 5:30 and then we had teaching appointments that were great in the evening! We have put some really cool people on Date to be baptised and are continuing to find prepared people!  This truly is the Lords work!  If you want to pray for some people we are teaching, you could pray for Karen, Yuen, Beryl, Will, and Tong!  

I also just want to say how much I love my companions! They are AMAZING!  They really help me to become better! 

One lesson that we had like 2 hours ago... (today was PDay and we had a great picnic in Hyde Park with our Recent Convert Don and a member called David Redpath.   We played Frisbee in the park as Well! It was just a great day! The weather was amazing! Like 20° Celsius! I'm looking grip of Ferenheight... ) Anyways, we were teaching this girl called Karen and we were teaching her the Word of Wisdom and at first when we said tea she said "WHAT??"  Then she paused and said 'No, that makes perfect sense!' And she just testified of how she didn't feel good when she drank tea and coffee.  We didn't even say anything! She just had her heart softened by the spirit! It was incredible! 

Also, our friend Yuen!  She wasn't going to come to church tomorrow, but she saw Sister Missionaries not once but TWICE today and she said it was God telling her to go to church! So cool!  

I'm so grateful for this great time to be a missionary.  I love it with all my heart.  This truly is the Lords work.  

I just want to thank each if you for writing those notes and sending those videos.  You are all absolutely amazing! I have the best family in the face if the earth.  I loved Sydney's drawing of me as Well! I love you all so much!  

You are all my heroes! 

Love,

Elder Draper 




No comments:

Post a Comment