Wednesday, April 25, 2018

March 12, 2018

Wow!

Those amazing updates make my heart leap with joy!

Wow!  What a week!  MLC, Zone Conference, and an Exchange!  With all of these going on it truly went by at the speed of light.  I can’t believe we are already 2 Weeks into the transfer.  

Back to the topic at hand, Zone Conference was truly wonderful.  I am so amazed at the simple and powerful way the President Johnson taught!  It was incredible.  So many wonderful insights.  I loved his take on how being submissive to the Will of the Lord created faith and power.  I love that.  Plus the Ether rollercoaster ride is something I’ll never forget.  Thank you so much for the training you gave on faith.  Making a careful inventory of where I am in my faith has been so helpful!  

I was able to go on exchange with Elder Smith, and he is amazing.  Really a great missionary!  We had a powerful lesson with our friend Angie and were able to put her on Date!  

I know my testimony has grown a lot this week.  It has grown as we have focused on gaining and building faith.  I am so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and talking more!  

I sure love you Mom!  Send the family my unwavering love!

Elder Draper







No comments:

Post a Comment