Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 7, 2018 - NOW AN AP IN LONDON!

Wow!  Thank you so much for all your emails, love, and support.  This week has been wild!  Full of amazing work and learning and growing.  Some amazing things that happened this week was going on exchange with Elder Park, teaching Beryl (a lady we found in Norwich and referred to Britannia) and spending more time with President nd Sister Stevens.  I love them so much.  Things are going great. 

My companions are amazing.  It has been so much fun getting to know and serving with Elder Sharp and Elder O'Hare!  I admire then a lot.  I am so grateful to learn from them. I'm excited for tomorrow when I get back to the Britannia ward!  To say hi to all these people I haven't seen in a long time.  Also, this Thursday we will get a visit from President Nelson and Elder Holland.  What an opportunity.  It truly will be a once in a lifetime thing.  I can't wait.  

Well, I sure love you!  
Have a great week!  

Elder Draper




No comments:

Post a Comment