Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 9, 2018

Hiya!

I'm so sorry that this is going to be a short one!
No time!  

Thank you so much for your letters and keeping me up to date with the fam!  

I have had a great week! Exchanges back to back to BACK... and then just preparing for Zone Conferences!  So much preping!  It's the Stevens last Zone Conference!  So sad.  I love them so much! 

Um... updates on our investigators! Katie is doing amazing! Had a very powerful lesson with her yesterday where she cried the whole time! Then we fasted with her today and she told her family that she was going to be baptised (which was very hard for her)

Hannah has her baptismal interview tomorrow!

Stacy is going alright and so is Will too!  

I hope you have all been having a blast at the Cabin!  

One cool thing that happened!  Yesterday my MTC teacher came to visit the Stevens (it just so happens that he was their very first assistant... and I was their very last!) Amazing!  It was so good to see him!  

This is the Lords work!  He lives! I know that as we obey with exactness, the Lord will bless us!  As we give him our all, he makes us so much more than we could ever be by ourselves!  

Have a great week!

Tell the family I love them!  This is to everyone! 

Also tell Dad that I watched the video and LOVED it!  And I got him Crystal clear on the Adam thing! 

Love ya!

Elder Draper 




No comments:

Post a Comment