Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 2, 2018

MOM!

Wow!  I can't believe you are still 26!  Haha!  Dad's over there turning 49 and you are having kids when you are... 6? Weird.

Thank you for praying for our investigators!  It means a ton!  I feel so blessed to be teaching such amazing people!  I now more than any other time on my mission, the Lord is just blessing us with people who WANT to meet with us.  Who WANT to act on our message.  I definitely know that these people have been prepared by the Lord.  Grateful to play a part in their conversion.

Crazy how fast the kids are growing up!  We really do have an amazing family.  The kids are great because of our wonderful parents!  Just an hour ago, I saw a mom pushing a stroller with 2 adorable kids stop to light a cigarette.  My heart ached for those kids and I was just so grateful for you and Dad.  Thanks for being amazing.

I'm glad that you are busy!  I'm glad Dad got a chance to play golf and have fun.  

WOW!  We just had a miracle!  I was writing this email, and we got a call from Elder Porter (My MTC Comp/Zone Leader) and he told us there was someone here to see us.  We ran down and it was our friend Auras from Lithuania that we met last night!  He came to the church and everyone just fellowshiped the daylights out of him!  He is so cool!  He is coming to church tomorrow and he said that he wants to come every week!  The Lord is just blessing us so much right now.  Amazing.

The weather here in England is...well... unpredictable.  Last week we had super hot days AND Rain and Thunder Storms.  Today was cloudy but warm.  It rains so much over here.  I love it.  The thing that gets me is the humidity though.  I'm pretty sure that I sweat 10x more here than I did back home! 

Yah, companions can be difficult.  I'm so grateful for them though.  I have learned so much from all of them.  I think it's definitely preparing me for dating.  Knowing what kind of personality to look out for.  Super helpful.

I love you so much!  Seriously.  you are the best!  I am grateful for all of the support that I feel from you all the way over here across the pond!  

Love you!  Have an amazing week!

Elder Draper




No comments:

Post a Comment