Monday, December 4, 2017

October 23, 2017


Hey Mom!

Transfer news is I am staying in Hyde Park!  I don’t know what I did to be so lucky to serve in London for so long, but I love it so much!  Elder Egger is my new companion and he is from Austria!  Should be awesome! 

Well.  Don’t have too much time to write this week.  We helped a lot of missionaries that are dying (going home).  It was great memories.  But it took a lot of time.  So tell the kids individually how much I love them.  (A ridiculous amount) Tell Maddie I’m glad her nose isnt broken!  Tell JD he is an absolute boss, and that Sydney is awesome too!  You are the best!

I know that families are forever!  Not a minute less!  I’m so grateful for that!

This is the truth!  Jesus is the Christ!

Love you so much!
Elder Draper 










No comments:

Post a Comment