Monday, December 4, 2017

November 27, 2017

Wow!  Thanksgiving sounds like it was amazing this year!  

England did not celebrate, and I sort of forgot, BUT I this was a wonderful time to be grateful.  There Lord is blessing us so much!  Both in our area and in the Zone!   We had a lesson with a referral who is from the Philippines, and WOW the Spirit was so present.  She accepted a baptismal invitation and is getting baptized on Dec 17!  We were also able to have a Brazilian woman and a man from Bangladesh accept baptismal invitations yesterday!  Such an amazing time to be a missionary!  People are more open to it during the Christmas season.

That’s so cool to hear about JD Becoming a priest and the adventures up at the Cabin!  Sounds like that is going to be the place to be pretty soon!  Haha!   

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement Mom. You rock.  I’m so grateful for you in my life!

I think I’m good!  I’m healthy, I’m happy, and I’m on the Lords Errand!  I couldn’t ask for more!

Have an amazing week! Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment