Monday, February 26, 2018

February 18, 2018

Wow!  That Snow just looked fantastic!   

I am doing great!  Stessed and exhausted, but happier than I’ve ever been before!  
I love this work with all my heart.  Dad sent me a pretty motivating email.  I want to sprint through the finish, and have absolutely nothing left in the tank.  I want to look back at never wasting a moment!  I love this mission.  I love my Saviour, and I love my family so much.

Tell Maddie to be careful with those boys!  

Tell JD I love him and am praying for his goals!

Tell Sydney I’m praying for her and for Shelly!  

Tell Mom that she is an angel!  I can’t wait to apply your advice!  You are seriously the best!  You are always in my prayers!  

Love you with all my heart!  

Elder Draper










No comments:

Post a Comment