Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Years Goals Jan 1, 2018

Hey Mom!

So, I much apologize in advance... I don’t have much time to email today... good thing the skype is still bright in my memory and seeing all of your beaming faces is still fresh in my memory.  You all truly are a sight to behold!  We have such an amazing family!  Thank you for spending part of Christmas Day with me!

Wow!  Looks like you had an amazing New Years!  That picture of you all at the temple is amazing!  Sydney's turtle looks really cool.  JD's voice is super deep!  I’m sure you’ll be taller and stronger than me before we see each other again!  

Maddie!  I’m so happy to hear about all of your friends!  I have been praying my guts out for you to get amazing friends and to hear that you have so many good friends just makes me smile from ear to ear!  

Dad... I cannot believe that 2017 is over!  It went by in the blink of an eye!  My goodness.  I just want to make every single second of the time I have in England count!  I seriously am blown away by how quick time goes.  At this time it’s great too make goals and plans to become better.  I like Maddie’s goal!  (her goal was to read the Book of Mormon everyday). There is a bright future ahead!  

Mom!  I miss you spinach artichoke dip and your unmatched love!  I hope you all have an amazing week and that your goals and plans are successful!  
I love you all so much!  It was so great to see you all! 

Have an amazing week!

Elder Draper

Ps, I got the ham!  Pics below! (we sent him another ham)
Big Ben is under construction.





No comments:

Post a Comment