Wednesday, January 3, 2018

CHRISTMAS 2017

We got to Skype Zhaun-Paul this Christmas. It was so good to see him and speak with him. He is doing well, and he loves being a missionary!

Merry Christmas!

What a time of year!  I love the focus people have on looking outward and towards the Saviour this time of year.  I’m so grateful for His life, example, and Atonement.  I just finished the Book of Mormon.  In Moroni 10:32 we get a powerful invitation from Moroni to come unto Christ and be perfected in him.  I know that as we draw closer to the Saviour, he will draw closer to us.  Day by day.  Choice by choice.  Until we become like him.  I’m so grateful for the knowledge we have and for the price ledge we have to share it with others.  I know that we can become better.  We can change and we can do it quickly through Jesus Christ.  He lives!  How great is that!??

Hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas!
Let’s all make it a point to come unto Christ this coming year!

All the best,

Elder Draper








No comments:

Post a Comment