Monday, January 8, 2018

January 8, 2018

Hello dearest Mother!  

Before we get serious... thank you for that ham!  All I needed were some green eggs and it was the best day of my life.  Haha!  

I guess time flies quicker than you think... I’m so blown away by how fast time goes on the mission.  Seriously.  Did you ever experience that?  Just being blown away by just how fast it goes?  I just don’t want it to end. Good thing there’s still plenty of time!  Haha!  

The highlight this week was definitely meeting our friend from India Shail!  We were finding at the university (the students are back!) when we met him.  We had a great conversation with him on the street and were blown away by his humility.  When we were in the first lesson, he explained how he knew that when he came to the UK, he wanted to get baptised, but didn’t know how... we explained that could probably help him with that.  He then came to church and told us that he had never felt like that in a church before.  That the vibes were so good.  Then he asked us when he could "register" to be baptised.  He is on Date for the 10th of February!  

Then we got to go on an exchange for us with the assistants!  It is always amazing to be in London.  South Kensington really feels like a home away from home at this point.  I was able to go with Elder Sharp.  I admire him so much!  He is my "older brother" because we were both trained by Elder Botta.  He is just so diligent.  We saw the Lords hand several times throughout the day and were amazing by the way we saw so many tender mercies.  Teaching Chang and putting him on Date was among the highlights of the day.  I learn a lot every time I go on exchange, and His was no exception.  I’m excited to apply the things I learned from Elder Sharp!  

I am learning and growing a bunch!  I sure love it here in Jolly Ol England.  Norwich is such a great city!  I know that this work is true!  I’m so grateful to be here sharing the gospel and learning the language of the Spirit.  I’m so grateful for President Monson and all he did to follow Jesus Christ.  What a great example!  Christ is at the Helm.  It will all work out.  

I regret to let you know that I actually failed the driving test...  I just haven’t driven in so long!  I had literally 0 preparation, so I guess that I reaped what I sowed.  It’s alright.  A member is going to take me driving to help me practice and I’m taking the test again next week!  I’ll pass next time!  

I love this companionship.  Elder Leone is such an amazing missionary!  We get a lot done and have so much fun together!  Where is Dylan going?  How are the missionaries in the ward doing?  How is Bishop Hepworth?  You should bug that guy to email me!  

Love you so much!  Have a fantastic week!  











No comments:

Post a Comment