Monday, October 24, 2016

Okay, Now Mom is REALLY in Tears!

Hey buona sera!!
Come sta!?

Sister Draper!! Is a pleasure to meet you, even if it is only through emails.. well I want just to thank you guys!! Your son is amazing!! He is the best!! He is such of a good missionary, he is like already trained!! He is the best!! I'm so excited to serve with him, he is so funny!! We have so much fun!! I heard that you served in Italy, in Catania!! That is where my father served! He served in 79/81 so I'm sure it was a long time before you ahaha..

But yeah he is fantastic absolutely awesome!! He is going to be one of the best missionary in this mission, he actually already is, he is one of the best missionary I met, I'm not joking he is been out only 4 days in the field and he is amazing!! He will be just absolutely amazing!!

Thank you so much for your sacrifice and for everything that you have done as parents!! I'm so happy to serve with him! Well have an amazing week! Sorry if he is not going to write a long email this week we didn't have time, but we will have more time the next! Promise ahaha :)

Have a wonderful week! You are incredible I can just feel it!
Love you!

Elder Botta  🤓



Carissimo Anziano Botta,

Sono meraviglioso! E il mio piacere piu profondo che mio figlio possa essere il tuo compagno!
I am so very delighted that he gets to serve with an Italian! I love every single one of you! I had the best time in Italy on my mission (1993 - 1995, so I TOTALLY missed your Dad!) My entire life has been blessed because of my service in the Lord's work. I know you and your family will be blessed for your service, even down through your children and your children's children!

I am delighted to hear Elder Draper is a good missionary. I'm sure you'll keep him in line. He is so funny! He always had us laughing. I am so very happy and honored that he is in your care as his first companion in the field. Thank you for being amazing and being where you need to be at this time. He has also said how amazing you are, thank you for your AWESOMNESS!

We pray for you everyday. Take care, BLESS YOU!
~Holly Draper, Mom 🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment