Monday, July 23, 2018

June 30, 2018

Love you Mom!

Thanks for the update!  
My week has been MAD!  So busy!  

President and Sister Stevens left.  I still can't believe it.  I love them so much.  

President and Sister Checketts are remarkable people.  President Checketts drafted John Stockton, Oversaw building the talles building in the western hemisphere, and is just an amazing man.  Sister Checketts is great too!  I love the fire that they have for the work!  We have been SO busy getting everything ready for them and now counseling with him and putting his vision in place.  Just wild.  

My new companion Elder Aguiar is amazing.  One of the coolest people I have ever met.  I seriously love serving with him.  Elder O'Hare is incredible too! 

Katie is getting baptised tomorrow!  So excited for her!  She has overcome so much and changes a lot.  She is just the best.  

Love you so much! Tell the family Hi for me!

Elder Draper 




No comments:

Post a Comment