Monday, July 23, 2018

July 7, 2018

Wow.  

I'm sad to hear about Aunt Sharron.  I can never thank her enough for getting me into those rangers apprentice books.  I'm grateful for th plan of Salvation.  Well all see Sharron again!

Mom!  I love you so darn much! It's so cool to have an amazingly talented entrepreneur as a Mom.  I'm so grateful for your example to me.  

I wish I had more time to write! Something cool that we did for PDay was renting city bikes and getting haircuts!  The small and simple things are what makes life great!  

President Checketts has been doing an exercise with the missionaries where he asks then to tell their story and do it in just 6 words. Going through the meeting several times, I had the chance to make several 6 word stories.  

Here are some! Enjoy!  

Called to serve couldn't be happier.
I follow Christ, never give up.
Finding joy in the small things.
Pressing forward with brightness of hope.  

Have a great week!  

Love

Elder Draper 



No comments:

Post a Comment