Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Smashed the Goal!!!

Heya Mom!

It's so good to hear that everything is going so well back home!  You don't have to ever apologise  for being boring!  I treasure every word I get to hear from you guys each week!  You guys are never boring to me!  
Guess what??  I took an eye test this morning, because I tried on another Elders glasses, just for fun, and it actually helped my vision... it blew me away.  So anyways... long story short, I'm getting glasses.  Kind of weird.  Haha!  So, yah!  I thought you should know! 

Anyways, I appreciate everything you guys do for me, I can feel your prayers all the way across the pond!  That's probably why we smashed our goal!  Our goal was to find 171 new friends (which would have blown the old mission wide record of 106 out of the water) and we blew THAT away by finding 210 new friends!  Haha!  It was incredible!  The whole Zone united together and involved the Lord so closely in the work... it was amazing!  We saw SO many miracles!  

It was also probably the hardest week of my mission.  Whenever you try to do something really great, that will help you and so many others around you, Satan opposes it with all his might.  That happened this week.  Elder Sorensen and I were sick and our investigators were being flakey and we were just facing lots of opposition.  But, we relied on the Lord, and were truly blessed for it.  He strengthened us to achieve so much more than our natural capacity would allow.  I know this is His work!  

I love you so much Mom!  I am having such an amazing time over here in London.  I am learning SO much!  I am truly experiencing the Atonement in my life, and seeing it change the lives of others!  I love being a missionary! 

Sure love you tons!  











No comments:

Post a Comment