Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Back In London

Hello Mom!

I'm doing so well! I LOVE being back in London... this city has my heart. My companion is amazing!  We work hard and have such a great laugh! The flat is so great!  Very nice! London is still a great place.  It's so fun to be here! Not really.  This week we are pretty much sacrificing our PDay.  We are working as hard as we possibly can to raise the vision of what we can do in the Zone and we are sacrificing lots of stuff.  It's amazing.  We need the Lords help to do it!  We are showing him we are willing to do anything for this great work!

Great things are happening here in the Hyde Park Zone!  Our friend Milton is getting baptized this Sunday!  He's a legend.  So humble. He has made so much progress since I first met him!  Amazing to see the way the gospel changes people for the better.  This Sunday we will have three baptisms in the Zone!  It's exciting!  I had the chance to interview a man called Adam from China... he is such a great guy.  He has such a powerful testimony of the gospel! 

To raise the vision of the Zone we are striving to beat the All-Time record for finding New Investigators.  Ever.  It's not for the numbers, or the praise, but it is because we can achieve so much more than we are right now.  As we show faith and go to work I KNOW the Lord will carry us through!  That's why we're sacrificing a lot this week!  We are trying to find 171 new friends as a Zone in one week. If you could pray for us that would be amazing!

Thank you so much for your wonderful testimony.  I sure love you and your amazing example to me!  This gospel is so true!  It has brought me more joy than anything else in this world.  I love my mission.  I love it so much.  I'm trying to Saviour every moment I get to be in the service of the Lord.  It's going by WAY too fast!

I sure love you Mom!
Have an amazing week!

Elder Draper

Farewell for Jacint Horvath.  Lunch at cheeky Nando's.






No comments:

Post a Comment