Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Britannia Knights

Big news!

After spending the first 4 1/2 months in the blessed land of Northampton and seeing so many amazing things and meeting so many great and wonderful people!  I've been transferred to serve in London! I'm so excited!  Apparently, our flat is right in central London. Just a short walk from the Hyde Park Chapel!  I'm excited for this opportunity to learn, grow, and serve in the Britannia YSA Ward!  Plus I hear that Abbey Road and Paul McCartney's house are in my area...

This week was an amazing last week in Northampton!  We met with Daniel 5 times this week and he came to Institute, FHE, and Church.  He is reading and praying daily and he is just a legend!  It is a joy every time we get to teach him.  He has amazing questions and a sincere desire to learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I'm a little heartbroken that I won't be able to teach him anymore, but he promised he'd come visit me in London, haha!

We got to get back in touch with David and Laura!  They are loving their new jobs they got.  David is still such a goofy guy.  It was great to see them again!  We're seeing them so hopefully all will go well, and they will take the lessons again.

I had an amazing experience this week while I was studying the Book of Mormon.  I was reading Mosiah, and I came across the chapter when Abinadi quotes Isaiah.  I wanted to really understand it and not just "get through" it.  I prayed that I'd be able to really understand it and when I read it I was touched.  I don't think any words have ever struck my heart like that chapter did that morning.  I am grateful that our Father in Heaven hears and answers our prayers.  I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon, and the understanding that comes from the spirit!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week!

All the best!

Elder Draper











No comments:

Post a Comment