Tuesday, January 24, 2017

It Snowed!!!

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys are just having an amazing week!  This week has been
so fun!  It was sad having to say goodbye to my Italian trainer Elder
Botta.  I'm going to miss his passion for this work and his amazing
pasta.  My new companion is Elder Dunning.  He is from Fresno,
California!  He is a really smart and thoughtful guy.  He and Elder
Botta are very opposite.  He has a whole different approach to
missionary work, and I have learned a lot this last week!  The next
highlight was that Temi agreed to live the Law of Chastity!  He is
just an absolute stud.  His second time at church he really enjoyed
gospel principles.  It was a little weird because the lesson was about
the millennium... but Temi had a great time!
Oh yah... IT SNOWED!  I was starting to think that I wouldn't see snow
on my mission, then during Companionship Study it just started to
snow, pretty hard even!  Proper snow!
We've put a lot of time into visiting less actives in the ward.  It
has been a really neat experience being able to talk to them and find
out that they still have testimonies, but for some reason or another
they decided to not come to church.  One of the most spiritual moments
of my mission came when we stopped by a guy in our ward and he told us
that he wanted to turn his life around and asked us to continue to
meet with him.  Such a good guy.
Well, that's pretty much it for this epistle.

Have an amazing week!!

Love,
Elder Draper




No comments:

Post a Comment