Monday, October 2, 2017

Conference Weekend

Conference is different in England.  I'm pretty lucky to have been in London for both of the conferences in my mission!  Watching it in the Hyde Park Chapel is amazing! The Sat morning session starts at 5:00 in the evening, and its weird to only see the one.  Then on Sunday, you watch priesthood at 10:00, Sat Afternoon at 1:00, and Sunday Morning session at 5:00.  I still haven't had a chance to see/read the Sunday afternoon session.  Being 7 hours ahead has its ups and downs! 

I loved Conference so much!  I really know that Jesus Christ lives.  He leads this church.  He does that through living prophets and apostles.  It truly is amazing.  It is wonderful, wonderful to me.

Also, I got your packages!  You are way too kind to me!  What did I do to deserve such an angelic mother?  Thanks for celebrating 1 year with me!  Sure love you!  

You are the best Mom!  Have an amazing week!!!

Love,

Your grateful son














No comments:

Post a Comment