Monday, September 11, 2017

MIRACLES!

HIYA!

First of all... HUGE announcement!  For those of you who don't know, Elder Holland loved his mission.  He also happened to serve in this mission.  He was in England doing some super important Apostle business, and he arranged for a last minute meeting with the whole England London Mission.  We found out he was coming just 4 days ago! What a blessing!  So we will be able to hear from him.

This week was so wonderful! I love being a missionary. Many great things happened this week.

Elder Sorensen (my companion) is such a boss.  I can't believe we've already been together for 6 weeks!  He has been a great example to me, and I have learned so much from him!  This is a 7 week transfer, so we get to be together for at least one more week! Great things are happening!  The work truly is Hastening!

Some miracles to share!

First of all MILTON got confirmed! He said it was such a great experience and he was smiling from ear to ear.

The next one was right before church we were excused from ward Council a good bit early.  So we had some extra time to get out and invite people on the street to come to church with us!  We were able to bring two people in for sacrament meeting and they both loved it! One in particular was amazing. We had him set by a member that I didn't really recognize, and it turns out that he was an MP for Parliament Visiting from Scotland! He also just happened to have graduated from the same university, and study the same subject that our friend attended and studied! It was such a miracle.  Our friend is so excited to learn more and have a church in London he can go to.   The Lord really orchestrated the whole thing! This really is His work!  We just have to do our best to align our will with His. To work hard, be diligent, and obedient.  If we do these things, the Lord will do the rest.

I know this is the Lords true church in the Earth. I know he leads it through living prophets and apostles. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and reading it brings such a power into our lives! I love his work in which we are engaged!

(From his letter to his Dad): I feel that I have been settling into my role as a leader. (He is Zone Leader) I have learned a lot in these past 6 weeks.  My goodness a lot.  The Zone is doing great.  I feel like I am doing much better than I deserve. The Lord is blessing us so much.  It really is His work.  We just have to give up our will to His and do our very best.  I read a talk called "the Miracle of a Mission" from Elder Holland to prepare for hearing from him tomorrow.  Man.  It hit me so hard.  It rejuvenated my desire to give my everything to this work! I don't know what my next step would be... if I know I would to my best to take it! You are my father, and are entitled to revelation for me.  So any advice you have for me I will treasure with all my heart! (Oh MAN, we love this sweet boy!!!)

Sure love you all!

Elder Draper

Zone PDay with President and Sister Stevens.
We played ultimate frisbee... so it was amazing!













No comments:

Post a Comment