Monday, July 24, 2017

July 3, 2017


It is so great to hear that you guys had a crazy-awesome week!  I am so grateful for the fact that Maddie is okay!  My goodness!  It sounds like she really loved girls camp and that her testimony really grew from that whole experience which is amazing!  

I am doing so good!  My companion is so great!  I have learned so much from him and from going back to the very fundamentals of missionary work.  Seeing him grow and develop into a diligent, faithful, and obedient missionary just fills my souls with great joy.  I can almost imagine what it must feel like has a real parent, not just a mission parent!  

We are working with this guy called Senessie who is so a,among, but struggles with a bit of mental health. The gospel has really helped him feel peace and joy and it is amazing to see how the Gospel of Jesus Christ truly is for everybody.  Man, we are working so hard.  I have always had the best sleep of my life on my mission, because I always go to bed knowing that I did all I could that day... that is the best feeling ever!  I'm sure you have felt it a lot as well recently!  

Man, I have just absolutely loved reading the Book of Mormon.  I read 2 Nephi 2 today and WOW... IT IS AMAZING!  Lehi is a great teacher.  Well, I hope you have an amazing week Mom!  I sure love you!  This truly is the Lords work!  




No comments:

Post a Comment