Monday, July 24, 2017

July 10, 2017

Letter to Mission President

What an amazing experience it was to be at Zone Conference this week.  It seems that each time we have a Zone Conference I leave thinking "that was the best Zone Conference of my mission" they just keep getting better. 
I loved discussing the Devine gift of repentance, and hearing what stood out to missionaries and how they planned to apply it to their work.  I loved the trainings we received about working with members.  By the end of it I had a whole page full of ways to be better with working with members and I have loved trying new things to get them involved and excited about the work!  

The training by the assistants was incredible as well.  I loved the power and simplicity.  I have found so much joy in taking every chance I get to testify of my Savior.  It has brought a renewed sense of purpose and power to the conversations I've had.  Then to top it all off with the testimonies of missionaries that I have come to know, love, and respect so much.  It was such a powerful experience.  I have already seen the positive impact it has had on me as a missionary.

Elder Angeiras continues to leave his comfort zone and grow each day.  He has such a powerful testimony and he shares it with everyone who will listen.  He is really doing amazing.  His desire to be obedient and his love for the people make him an amazing missionary.

I am loving every day President.  I am absolutely loving the mission reading of the Book of Mormon.  I have learned so much!  There have been times when I have just been touched by something that I read.  I love the focus and I love the unity it brings to the mission! 

Love

Elder Draper







No comments:

Post a Comment