Monday, March 20, 2017

Another Week in London

Zhaun-Paul didn't send a broadcast letter, so this letter is pieces of the letters he sent to family.

Hi!  

I love that scripture!  Alma 29 is amazing!  I sympathize with Alma's desires.  I have so many scriptures that I love!  I can't even pick one.  Something beautiful that has happened recently is I have been reading Jesus the Christ.  That has made reading the Bible completely different.  I have fallen in love with reading about the life of Christ.  Trying my best to become more like Him. I had only read the Book of Mormon on my mission until about two weeks ago, but now I have a new found love for the New Testament!  (The BoM is still the best though!)  

My testimony of reading the scriptures has grown so much on my mission!  I get answers to prays through them, and several times I find myself just crying over a passage or a chapter.  I love the spirit I feel when I read the Word of God!  I just got a text from an investigator this morning about the power she felt as she read Alma 32!  How cool is that?  Amazing!  I love helping people discover the joy that comes from reading!

I am loving London!  I love seeing the sights on PDays!  I can only imagine the great stuff you got to see in Italy!  I love London.  It's my favorite city in the world.  Every time I step foot outside, I just admire the beauty that's all around me!  

I sure love you!  I know that Jesus Christ lives!  I know that because he atoned for us we can change and become better every single day!  

Love you!












No comments:

Post a Comment