Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hyde Park Hooligans

Hiya!

This week has been amazing!  I love this wonderful Easter time to reflect about the wondrous moment when Christ overcame death for every person who has lived, now lives, and will ever live.  What an amazing gift from a loving Father in Heaven!  One of my favourite talks from conference was "Drawing the Power of Jesus Christ into our Lives" by Russel M. Nelson.  It is amazing.  I love how he makes clear that the Atonement isn't an isolated entity, but an act that our Savior performed for us.  We can draw from that power. It is amazing.  My testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ has grown so much on my mission.  I know that He Lives!  I have felt the strength that comes when we take up His yolk and pray for His help to change and become better.  I love Him.  I'm grateful for what he did for us.  I pray that we will all devote time to learning about Him and coming closer to Him. This is the Lords work!  I'm so grateful to be a part of it!

Have a wonderful week!

Elder Draper










No comments:

Post a Comment