Monday, November 14, 2016

Progress!

Oh man!  So many things have happened this week!  I heard some news about an election, and now people in England think Americans are crazy...  I'm sure it will all work out!  We're teaching a really amazing guy!  His name is Timothy!  I found him on the top deck of a double decker bus, so you know he's a cool guy!  He is seriously a
great guy!  He really wants to develop better faith and is willing to work for that faith!  Amazing!  It is SO cool to see the Lord hastening his work here in Northampton!  I am so blessed and humbled to be an instrument in his hand.  I really do love it!  I found a street in Town Centre that is called Drapery!  Take that Y off and it would be cooler, but I still thought it was pretty cool!  Oh, almost forgot, we got to go to London this week for a way cool 3 Weeks training!  President Stevens gave an amazing training on Obedience. Obedience is so important.  The tube in London is insane!!  (That's what they call the subway)  we almost missed a dinner appointment because we were sprinting through the crowded London  underground to catch our train... crazy.  Yah, I'm doing amazing, and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

All the best!

Elder Draper



No comments:

Post a Comment